Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beach bar #3 by Dzejsi models

You can download 3DStudio Max 2010 (*.max) files of Beach bar #3 3D model from www.exchange3d.com. Direct link to the 3D model: Exchange3D media store More details: Very detailed 3d model of the tropical beach bar. model includes a lot of details. bar model several kinds of coctails fridge beach bar only has cca 36000 faces, the rest are coctails and glasses. coctails only has from 1000 to 2500 faces. Included are very detailed textures and vray and standard materials in the archives BONUS 2 : 3D MODEL OF THE PALM WITH TEXTURES, VRAY AND STANDARD MATERIALS. Look at my other beach bars. ******************************* About 'Dzejsi': I am a professional 3d artist with experiences in game modeling, interior and exterior visualizations, furniture visualizations etc. My models are guarantee of quality and realisim. I wants to offer the most professional products to my customers. Thank you for visit and watch my products. ******************************* Please RATE this product if you are satisfied.. The model preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment