Monday, August 8, 2011

Old big suitcase # 4 by Dzejsi models

You can download 3DStudio MAX ver.8 (*.max) files of Old big suitcase # 4 3D model from www.exchange3d.com. Direct link to the 3D model: Exchange3D media store More details: Very high detailed 3d model of the old big suitcase Model is in 3 versions: BLACK, GREEN, OPEN included are textures, Standard materials in max file and VRAY and Standard materials in the archives.. model is in real world scale in centimeters Images were rendered in VRAY renderer check out my other products, just click on my user name to see complete gallery ******************************* About 'Dzejsi': I am a professional 3d artist with experience in game modeling, interior and exterior visualizations, furniture visualizations etc. My models are guarantee of quality and realism. I wants to offer the most professional products to my customers. Thank you for visit and watch my products. ******************************* Please RATE this product if you are satisfied.. The model preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment