Monday, August 8, 2011

Star wars Droideka by Dzejsi models

You can download 3DStudio MAX ver.8 (*.max) files of Star wars Droideka 3D model from www.exchange3d.com. Direct link to the 3D model: Exchange3D media store More details: High poly model of Droideka from Star wars Episode 1,2,3 with materials. Included are vray and standard materials in max file and in archives Look at the 360 degrees turnable view to see model from all sides Look at other star wars staff and collection with 4 detail models. ******************************* About 'Dzejsi': I am a professional 3d artist with experiences in game modeling, interior and exterior visualizations, furniture visualizations etc. My models are guarantee of quality and realisim. I wants to offer the most professional products to my customers. Thank you for visit and watch my products. ******************************* Please RATE this product if you are satisfied. The model preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment