Monday, August 8, 2011

Suitcase # 3 by Dzejsi models

You can download 3DStudio MAX ver.8 (*.max) files of Suitcase # 3 3D model from www.exchange3d.com. Direct link to the 3D model: Exchange3D media store More details: 3d model of the suitcase with high detail texture and vray and standard material. Low poly, but still high detail and very high resolution texture. Vray and standard materials in archives. Look at my other suitcases. ******************************* About 'Dzejsi': I am a professional 3d artist with experiences in game modeling, interior and exterior visualizations, furniture visualizations etc. My models are guarantee of quality and realisim. I wants to offer the most professional products to my customers. Thank you for visit and watch my products. ******************************* Please RATE this product if you are satisfied.. The model preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment