Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lego bricks collection by Dzejsi models

You can download 3DStudio MAX ver.9 (*.max) files of Lego bricks collection 3D model from www.exchange3d.com. Direct link to the 3D model: Exchange3D media store More details: Very detailed collection of lego bricks with textures and vray and standard materials. Over 100 separately pieces. Images were rendered in VRAY Look at 'Treasure island' and other renders in better resolution in prewiews. look at my other lego products.. !!! EXTRA BONUS !!! : BIG LEGO SCENE FOR FREE TO THIS PRODUCT ( SEPARATELY PRICE 499$ ) !! (ID 555731) ******************************* About 'Dzejsi': I am a professional 3d artist with experiences in game modeling, interior and exterior visualizations, furniture visualizations etc. My models are guarantee of quality and realisim. I wants to offer the most professional products to my customers. Thank you for visit and watch my products. ******************************* Please RATE this product if you are satisfied.. The model preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment