Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lego movie figures collection by Dzejsi models

You can download 3DStudio MAX ver.9 (*.max) files of Lego movie figures collection 3D model from www.exchange3d.com. Direct link to the 3D model: Exchange3D media store More details: very detailed high poly 3d models collection of the 7 lego movie characters included are textures, vray and standard materials in max file and in the archives.. included models: Ironman 7,997 polys Spiderman 6,069 batman 19,471 polys Indiana jones 25,637 polys Harry potter 27,469 polys Obi Wan Kenobi 23,213 polys Black sith (Anakin Skywalker) 22,103 polys !!! EXTRA BONUS !!! : BIG LEGO SCENE FOR FREE TO THIS PRODUCT ( SEPARATELY PRICE 499$ ) !! (ID 555731) MODELS SEPARATELY 350 $ !!! IF YOU BUY THESE COLLECTION , YOU SAFE 101 $ !!! check out my other products, just click on my user name to see comlete gallery ******************************* About 'Dzejsi': I am a professional 3d artist with experiences in game modeling, interior and exterior visualizations, furniture visualizations etc. My models are guarantee of quality and realisim. I wants to offer the most professional products to my customers. Thank you for visit and watch my products. ******************************* Please RATE this product if you are satisfied.. The model preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment